摘抄英语好句1. A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near. 海内存知己，天涯若比邻。
2. A common danger causes common action. 同舟共济。
3. A contented mind is a continual / perpetual feast. 知足常乐。
4. A fall into the pit, a gain in your wit. 吃一堑，长一智。
5. A guest should suit the convenience of the host. 客随主便。
6. A letter from home is a priceless treasure. 家书抵万金。
7. All rivers run into the sea. 殊途同归。
8. All time is no time when it is past. 机不可失，时不再来。
9. An apple a day keeps the doctor away. 一日一个苹果，身体健康不求医。
10. As heroes think, so thought Bruce. 英雄所见略同。
11. A young idler, an old beggar. 少壮不努力，老大徒伤悲。
12. Behind the mountains there are people to be found. 天外有天，山外有山。
13. Bad luck often brings good luck. 塞翁失马，安知非福。
14. Bread is the stall of life. 面包是生命的支柱。(民以食为天。)
15. Business is business. 公事公办。
16. Clumsy birds have to start flying early. 笨鸟先飞。
17. Courtesy costs nothing. 礼多人不怪。
18. Custom makes all things easy. 习惯成自然。
19. Desire has no rest. 人的欲望无止境。
20. Difficult the first time, easy the second. 一回生，二回熟。
21. Do not change horses in mid-stream. 别在河流中间换马。
22. Do not have too many irons in the fire. 贪多嚼不烂。
23. Do not pull all your eggs in one basket. 别把所有的蛋都放在一个篮子里。(不要孤注一掷。)
24. Do not teach fish to swim. 不要班门弄斧。
25. East or west, home is the best. 东奔西跑，还是家里好。
26. Experience is the best teacher. 实践出真知。
27. Fact is stranger than fiction. 事实比虚构更离奇。(大千世界，无奇不有。)
28. Faith can move mountains. 信念能移山。(精诚所至，金石为开。)
29. First impressions are half the battle. 先入为主。
30. Give as good as one gets. 一报还一报。(以德报德，以怨还怨。)
31. Give everyone his due. 一视同仁。
32. Good wine needs no bush. 酒香不怕巷子深。
33. Haste makes waste. 欲速则不达。(忙中常出错。)
34. He that promises too much means nothing. 轻诺者寡信。
35. He who has an art has everywhere a part. 一招鲜，吃遍天。
36. He would climb the ladder must begin at the bottom. 千里之行始于足下。
37. Home is where the heart is. 心在哪里，哪里就是家。
38. If you are not inside a house, you don not know about its leaking. 不在屋里，不知漏雨。(亲身经历才有体会。)
39. In peace prepare for war. 平时准备战时。(居安思危。)
40. It is never too late to mend. 亡羊补牢，犹未为晚。
41. It six of one and half a dozen of the other. 彼此彼此。
42. Just has long arms. 天网恢恢，疏而不漏。
43. Keep something for a rainy day. 未雨绸缪。
44. Life is a span. 人生如朝露。
45. Man proposes, God disposes. 谋事在人，成事在天。
46. Meet plot with plot. 将计就计。
47. Merry meet, merry part. 好聚好散。
48. Mind acts upon mind. 心有灵犀一点通。
49. Never hit a man when he is down. 不要落井下石。
50. Never judge by appearances. 切莫以貌取人。
51. No fire without smoke. 无风不起浪。
52. Nurture passes nature. 教养胜过天性。
53. One is never too old to learn. 活到老，学到老。
54. One swallow does not make a summer. 一燕不成夏。(一花独放不是春。)
55. One who has seen the ocean thinks nothing of mere rivers. 曾经沧海难为水。
56. Out of sight, out of mind. 眼不见，心不烦。
57. Practice makes perfect. 熟能生巧。
58. Poverty is stranger to industry. 勤劳之人不受穷。
59. Rome was not built in a day. 罗马不是一日建成的。(伟业非一日之功。)
60. Sense comes with age. 老马识途。
61. So many men, so many minds. 人心各不同。
62. Some thing is learned every time a book is opened. 开卷有益。
63. Strike while the iron is hot. 趁热打铁。
64. The car will find its way round the hill when it gets there. 车到山前必有路。
65. The heart is seen in wine. 酒后吐真言。
66. The older the wiser. 人老智多。(姜还是老的辣。)
67. The worse luck now, the better another time. 风水轮流转。
68. Thoughts are free from toll. 思想不用交税。(人人都可以自由思考。)
69. Time tries all things. 时间检验一切。
70. Use legs and have legs. 经常用腿，健步如飞。
71. Virtue never grows old. 美德常青。
72. Walls have ears. 隔墙有耳。
73. What is done cannot be undone. 覆水难收。
74. Wine in, truth out. 酒后吐真言。
75. You are only young once. 青春只有一次。
76. You cannot burn the candle at both ends. 蜡烛不可两头燃。(鱼和熊掌不可兼得。)
77. You cannot have your cake and eat it. 有得就有失。(事难两全其美。)
78. You never know till you have tried. 事非经过不知难。
79. Youth will be served. 青春好作乐。
80. Zeal without knowledge is a runaway horse. 无知的狂热是脱缰的野马。
1. Time flies.
2. Time is money.
3. Time and tide wait for no man.
4. Time tries all.
5. Time tries truth.
6. Time past cannot be called back again.
7. All time is no time when it is past.
8. No one can call back yesterday;Yesterday will not be called again.
9. Tomorrow comes never.
10.One today is worth two tomorrows.
11.The morning sun never lasts a day.
12.Christmas comes but once a year.
13.Pleasant hours fly past.
14.Happiness takes no account of time.
15.Time tames the strongest grief.
16.The day is short but the work is much.
17.Never deter till tomorrow that which you can do today.
18.Have you somewhat to do tomorrow,do it today.
19.To him that does everything in its proper time,one day is worth three.
20.To save time is to lengthen life.
21.Everything has its time and that time must be watched.
22.Take time when time cometh,lest time steal away.
23.When an opportunity is neglected,it never comes back to you.
24.Make hay while the sun shines.
25.Strike while the iron is hot.
26.Work today,for you know not how much you may be hindered tomrrow.
27.Punctuality is the soul of business.
28.Procrastination is the thief of time.
29.Every tide hath ist ebb.
30.Knowledge is power.
31.Wisdom is more to be envied than riches.
32.Wisdom is better than gold or silver.
33.Wisdom in the mind is better than money in the hand.
34.Wisdom is a good purchase though we pay dear for it.
35.Doubt is the key of knowledge.
36.If you want knowledge,you must toil for it.
37.A little knowledge is a dangerous thing.
38.A handful of common sense is worth a bushel of learning.
39.Knowledge advances by steps and not by leaps.
40.Learn wisdom by the follies of others.
41.It is good to learn at another man’s cost.
42.Wisdom is to the mind what health is to the body.
43.Experience is the best teacher.
44.Experience is the father of wisdom and memory the mother.
45.Dexterity comes by experience.
46.Practice makes perfect.
47.Experience keeps a dear school,but fools learn in no other.
48. Experience without learning is better than learning without experience.
49.Wit once bought is worth twice taught.
50.Seeing is believing.
1、Life is a journey to experience to learn and to enjoy. 生活是不断经历、学习和享受的旅程。
2、life to learn to enjoy: enjoy working happy laughter, enjoy friends, enjoy the warmth of family, enjoy the joy to create, enjoy the sweet fruit. 生活中要学会享受：享受工作的欢快，享受朋友的笑声，享受家人的温馨，享受创造的快慰，享受果实的甜美。
3、With the friends there are always laughs and shared happy moments, the friends are like the small drops of water of the morning dew, where the heart is it and freshens up. 总是能与朋友一齐笑和分享快乐时光的朋友，就像心里面一小滴清晨的露水，可以使人精神饱满。
4、Life is a chain of moments of enjoyments; not only about survival. 生活是一串快乐时光，我们不仅仅是为了生存而生存。
5、Health is certainly more valuable than money,because it is by health that money is procured. 健康当然比金钱更为重要，因为我们所赖以获得金钱的就是健康。
6、life is a song, sing the life rhythm and melody; Life is a road, extend the footprint of the life and hope; Life is a cup of wine, full of life and mellow sorrow; Life is a mass of linen, interweaving the trouble with life and happy; Life is a picture, and describes the life experience of red, green, blue; Life is a fire, burning vision of life and to dream. 生活是一首歌，吟唱着人生的节奏和旋律；生活是一条路，延伸着人生的足迹和希望；生活是一杯酒，饱含着人生的清醇与忧愁；生活是一团麻，交织着人生的烦恼与快乐；生活是一幅画，描绘着人生经历的红绿蓝；生活是一团火，燃烧着人生的憧憬和梦想。
7、Without music, life is a journey through a desert. 没有音乐，生命就如荒漠之旅。
8、Peel a fig for your friend, a peach for your enemy. 给朋友剥个无花果，给坏蛋抛只大坏桃。
9、If life is a quilt, then love should be a thread. 假如生活就像一床被子， 那么爱就是其中的线。
10、Life is a short journey from birth to death. 从生到死，生命是个简短的旅程。
11、Life is a chess game while happiness is devotion. 人生就是一盘棋，而幸福就是投入。
12、Faults are thick where love is thin. --Howell 嘲情义淡，样样不顺眼。
13、Life is a flower, and love is the honey of the flower. 人生是花，而爱便是花的蜜。
14、Love me, love my dog. --St·Bernard 爱屋及乌。
15、Life is a festival only to the wise. 生活只是聪明人的喜庆日。
16、Love begets love. --Herrick 爱产生爱。
17、Love and a cough cannot be hid. 爱情与咳嗽不能隐匿。
18、Love asks faith, and faith asks firmness. --Herber 爱情要求忠诚，而忠诚则要求坚定。
19、Point to Ponder: Life is a test and a trust. 思考重点：人生是考验，也是受托。
20、Life is a mystery to solve not a problem to resolve. 生命是一个等待你去理解的神秘事物，而不是等待你去解决的问题。
21、Life is a road impassability one way traffic, you can turn. 生活不是单行线，此路不通，你可以转弯。